Pular para o conteúdo principal

Cutting Spending - I stopped buying games


pt-br-jogos-de-ps4-e-melhor-comprar-midias-fisicas-ou-investir-em-um-game-digital-na-psn-5dcdb4c43afd3729491fcecb

 When I started my journey of Defudence By Nath from the channel Save Me! , I started to cut a lot of expenses and that saved me a lot but a lot of money, the problem is that I am a gamer and I run out of new games is really complicated, because for those who think it is futility, games also get sick with time for this we always buy other new games and we are constantly updating, to avoid wear and tear with the game, the producers release the game in parts, first comes the game and the main story and then they launch the famous DLCs and of course it's not free , as much as we want these DLCs are not for free and there goes more money flying, there putting on the tip of the pencil the amount paid in a main game and then the DLCs are more expensive than waiting and buying everything on sale.


I stopped buying games on launch precisely because of the purchase values ​​at the time because they are expensive and the price of one ends up being the price of two, but there are those who can't stand to wait and those who can buy are posting gameplay on YouTube and keep giving spoilers and bla bla bla ... pure whining ... but in reality being on an equal footing with the rest of the world is expensive, very expensive, and so it is not worth it. Come on, youtuber Gamer who has millions of subscribers don't buy games, these guys don't buy they get from the production company to test and publicize the game on their channels in addition to giving feedback ... but the general crowd is not so lucky and has to buy the game and then go dry and play the game in 2 to 3 days and after that it loses its lust in the game and then stays with the media leaning until a new game comes out.

pt-br-jogos-de-ps4-e-melhor-comprar-midias-fisicas-ou-investir-em-um-game-digital-na-psn-shutterstock-673362382

One of the things that can be done with the leaning game is to turn it into a bargaining chip, yes the old games can be used to pay for a new game through the exchange, there are few stores that exchange new games for used ones, and of course this exchange will cost money too, an example of this is a R $ 300 game you take about 5 games and exchange for a new one and when you put it on the tip of the pencil you spend an average of R $ 100 to R $ 200 more on a new game. Thinking like that I'll never buy anything, but that's when you're wrong, in December I bought two games: Final Fantasy Dissidia NT and SpiderMan for 200, yes two AAA games for R $ 200 and why this price? simple, they were used, some Gamer bought it, got sick and sold it and I bought it and play it now and then. This experience of mine proves that we don't need to keep up with the trend because we like this game and want to avoid spoilers and so on, in fact if you don't buy it at the launch ... all right, the Earth keeps turning and life goes on.

30-plus-755x425

One technique I use is to work on meta games, how would that be ?, it would be something like watching the game that I want so much, seeing when it will be released and what its launch value will be, and then calculating more or less how much I need to collect in order to buy this game, then I reserve this money specifically for this, I call it Bolsa Games, which is nothing more than a fixed income fund that I buy to collect the money and leave this money earning until the day of purchase, as well as living on interest I can buy a new game while friends condemn calling it rich, but the real thing is that if you save money to buy a game, obviously you will have to give up many things in the process, that includes DLCs and season pass. Another positive point of having Bolsa Games is always having a balance when you have a promotion on any platform, this is similar to the universe of shares, where those who have a cashier take advantage of opportunities much more than those who spend it all at once. I've already enjoyed promotions on PLAYSTATION STORE for always leaving a balance on Bolsa Games.

XboxGP_X019_final

But it is worth a caveat, depending on the platform the Gamer gets discount and even AAA games for free. For PC there is Steam that always has promotions, in the Playstation Store there are also promotions and some free games and a monthly selection of AAA games and in the X-Box there is the Gamepass, which is a NETFLIX-style subscription, which you pay a monthly fee and has access to a vast gallery of AAA games. Given these services, Gamepass is being more business. I already saved R $ 500 with GamePass in games, I paid R $ 39.90 and within the month I had access to saved AAA jogs, in other words, you can save and still have a rich Gamer life if you want. Some friends still fight with me because I stopped playing with them and stopped playing often because of not updating immediately with them. An example of this was a friend who bought Kingdom Hearts 3 in physical media paying R $ 320.00 for Plasytation 4 and I didn't want to buy it, so he came up fighting and saying a lot because I had to buy the game because life is not just an investment, but you are mistaken because life without a certain investment in the future I am not going to have a gamer life, well it happened a week after this chance and by coincidence / irony of fate I found the same game only for X-Box one (Amen Square to be released multiplatform games) and I bought it for R $ 50.00, that's savings of R $ 270.00, I am a fan of the franchise but lately I am more a fan of my pocket than of the game, I have the physical media for X-Box One and game once in a while, as soon as I finish studying college subjects.


Good to be able to buy new games and or take advantage of platform promotions, be patient, leave the game channels so you don't see spoilers on YouTube and follow life by feeding Bolsa Games and when you have the money to buy the game your unbelieving friends will suck the finger and call you tycoon. Whoever respects money reaps good results.


By: André Marques.

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

MISSION: STARK JOURNAL PROTOCOL

Mission: Accumulate money. Objective: To get rich. Reward: Don't run out of money. Breafing: Our enemy is the famous LIFE. LIFE is a criminal organization whose main objective is to put people on their knees and force them to give up their dreams and life goals. The Criminal Organization LIFE has been seen in several places in all countries of the world and there are few people who managed to beat this enemy. These brave soldiers sacrificed many things in order to win their lives. Make no mistake this enemy is cruel and does not forgive, everyone who makes wrong choices he sinks for real, but this powerful enemy has powerful allies, and to defeat this enemy you must defeat your allies first, the Life Organization allies are also powerful and very cunning they work in sync with each other to the point of becoming unbeatable, today thanks to the corona The Life Organization is gaining more and more strength. Life Organization: 1 - Discouragement: - This is one of life

Project presentation

 Hello my name is André Marques, and today I am starting this new project, but first I will introduce myself. I'm 36 years old, I work under a CLT system, a job registration system here in Brazil / I'm starting in the investment world since it's never too late to start, besides I'm a Geek / Nerd / Gamer / and Otaku, that is, I'm a fan from Japanese and Western pop culture and also a person who spends a lot on events and other related things, as well as many who share the same tastes. From this point of view because I don't have a lot of money, just the essentials to survive, I fall into the category of crybaby because I don't have the money to buy life's nerds, in fact games are getting more expensive, action figures even more and Comics and manga don't even talk, and the events then ?? each edition more expensive, and there are many throughout the year and act pocket, and to complete the list of despair we have the cinema that every year Marvel